7/19/2014

Saint Louis, MO


















Mom presented at a conference this past week down in Saint Louis, and we went down to pick her up on Thursday. It was a long drive, but we made do. Hannah read out loud "The Book of Three", and I was able to chat with friends almost the entire way. When we picked up Mom, we got to see part of the Saint Louis Seminary, and then we went downtown. We went up the Arch at dusk, which was gorgeous. It did take a long, long evening of waiting in line to get up there, however. After that we headed to Ted Drewes for custard (I had cookie dough), and then spent the night at a friend's house.
We spent yesterday morning in the Zoo, which was really fun. I have a thing for zoos, and it was fun to 'borrow' Mom's camera and take pictures of the animals. We are now at Grandma's house, and it's Benedict Cumberbatch's birthday, so it is a very exciting weekend!


No comments:

followers