2/11/2014

Hello!

I've been laboring over what to say and what to post and what'll sound smart and things like that. Maybe I'd talk about all my schoolwork and then you'll all forgive me for not posting so much. Or maybe I'll write about my hair cut and show you some pictures and gush about talented friends. Or something like that, at least. But I really don't feel like it. So, since I know there are quite of few of you that just started following me, I'm just going to say hello. Because I don't know what else to say. so...

*Super cool language chart my professor sent me. It's from this website and I wanted to share it. Because languages are cool.*

Hello there. I'm Ellie. 16. College. All that jazz. I'm terrible at taking pictures because I leave my camera at home. I never read enough books and I forget to practice my instruments. Quite a few people have told me I'm really geeky just because I get more excited about languages than I do about boys. (I get really excited about boys sometimes.) I listen to opera while doing my school. Sometimes I do yoga before bed and I like having very short hair. I post too much on Pinterest and too little over here, my favorite movies are the Lord of The Rings, and I kinda like fashion. I'm probably going to be a free lance journalist one day because gosh-darned-it I like to write and that sounds like fun. I write stories about my professors, and I forget to do assignments. I recognize everyone's faces and I remember random things you've said in passing. I like Sound of Music and I want a Disney Pixar Up birthday party this year. I have an obsession for quilts and British men. I'm probably going to England soon. I'm pretty outgoing and I like it when people say hi. I don't personally believe I have to be anything that fits in a blogger bubble because that's too stressful and I would rather spend my time baking. I speak in run on sentences and I use the word funner. I'm writing books, and I'm terrified of auditioning for plays. I don't know how to end this paragraph. Awkward silence. That is all. 


I'm not sure where this post is coming from (or where it's going), but I am popping in, and I am saying hello, and now I have a Beatles song stuck in my head. Too many hellos. 

Hello!

xox

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Could you post a picture of your haircut on here or on Instagram? I would love to see it!

Unknown said...

I just got these two books recently.

http://www.amazon.com/Concise-Anglo-Saxon-Dictionary-J-Clark-Hall/dp/1617201871
http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Old-English-Sixth/dp/0631226362/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392405375&sr=1-2&keywords=A+guide+to+Old+english

I'm slowly working my way through the chart!

Unknown said...

Ellie, you are so wacked! But great :)

followers