1/31/2014

fourteen in fourteen



  1.  Go to England
  2. learn to juggle
  3. blogpost five times a month
  4. attend a parade
  5. learn to exercise regularly
  6. wear more dresses and skirts
  7. master "I Am the Doctor" on piano
  8. go out dancing
  9. read twenty-five books
  10. attend a Shakespeare play
  11. fine and hairstyle and stick to it
  12. get Senior Pictures taken
  13. buy Converse All Stars
  14. finish one of my writings
here are fourteen things I'm aiming to do this year. As I go about doing each of them, I'll update you guys, and hopefully that will keep me motivated. It should be fun!

Do you guys have any resolutions for 2014?

xox

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Going to England sounds like it would be amazing! Ever since seeing the pictures from when Hannah went and when you guys went to Europe I have wished I could go there. I would like to do that sometime in the future but it probably won't be in 2014. :(

Hannah Mary said...

Hey! I just found your blog - it's lovely!

This is a great list. A lot of the things on your list are things I'm hoping to work on this year too.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!:)

followers