some 'in progress' photographs from making hannah her david tennant watercolor.
school is drawing to a close, I am again a working girl, and I have the best month planned out, full of friends and activities and just plain old summer. suddenly I've just taken up every moment of my time drawing or writing or crafting as if my life depended on it. this is the third watercolor I've done in the past week (first was martin freeman, and then a reichenbach sherlock one, and now ten. I'm really excited to do some more! next is going to be either another doctor who or richard armitage.) and I
finished and sent off chapter 2 of my book to be edited, and chapter 1 is well in the reworks.
abby, sam, and I went to a parade last night where I sat with a couple friends (and sam, who'd rather sit with his older sister then the other kids, apparently. :D) and laughed, talked, joked, and ate candy for a few hours. I had so much fun, and I think I'm going to claim last night as my first night of summer; definitely excited to be doing more things like that.
tomorrow is the beginning of vbs, and before then my younger siblings and I are going to work on building a visible woman for my science.
this post is really just a list of things I've done, and things I'm going to do, but lists are fun, so I don't mind. In fact, here's another! I'd like to read as many books as I can this summer, so here's my lineup!
les miserables by victor hugo
the scarlet letter by nathaniel hawthorne
the children of huron by j.r.r. tolkien
child 44 by tom rob smith
mere christianity by c.s. lewis
the brothers karamazov by fyodor dostoyevsky
to kill a mockingbird by harper lee








4 comments:
Gorgeous painting.
Les Mis is a brilliant book.
Although trust me, you'll have "book hangover" after reading and be unable to start another book because you'll still be living in 19th century France!
Well, at least that's what happened to me
Beth xxxx
You haven't read to kill a mockingbird? You're going to love it! I had to read it with my class, and most of my classmates kept complaining that it was too boring and stuff, but I did NOT feel the same way at all! I adored it! There is so much to learn from that book... I think my classmates just didn't understand all the wisdom of it. xx
To kill a mocking bird is a fantastic book as is Les Mis... I hope you really enjoy them :)
Katie xxx
katieemay.co.uk
Hey! I love your blog! Are you orthodox by any chance?
Post a Comment