This completely pointless post was brought to you by Ellie. I hope you enjoyed the 23 1/2 seconds it took you to be completely bored. You're welcome. ;)
5/03/2012
Roman Holiday
It was all planned. I was going to watch Roman Holiday this week, since I'll be in Rome next week. I checked to make sure it was in Instant Netflix, and then I decided to watch it on the 4th, which happens to be Audrey's birthday. And everything was perfect {more or less}. And then Mom put Netflix on vacation hold. So now I'm depressed, but after looking up pictures on wikipedia, I've decided I'm going to talk someone into posing like this, for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think taking a picture like this in Rome will be great (your mom and Dad as models?). It took me 25.27 seconds to read it the 2nd time. I wasn't bored. And thank you for sharing this. Oh, and have a wonderful time in Europe!
Mrs. Timmerman
Yes, Mom and Dad as models sounds awesome, if I can convince them to do so ;) And wow, I was way closer with the random choosing of a time then I thought I'd be!
You're welcome, and thanks, I'll try to update you all as much as I can!
I miss you guys!
~Ellie
We miss you, too. Grace, Rachel, and I will see you at HT. Hopefully you'll have lots of photos put together so we can take a little time to hear about the trip. Otherwise, we just may need to make a trip to see you to get the whole story. :)
Post a Comment