5/03/2012

Band Aids: what an opportunity

My cousins love the Barbie Band Aids, and practically all bandaids except the plain ones. The plain ones are my favorite, though. I have 3 right now, so I drew with permanent marker on them. Because I'm just that cool. Heh. Heh. Heh. So on the bottom of my foot there's a huge bandaid that says 'I have a warty foot lolz' and has a heart on it. Then on my big toe the bandaid says Fearless. And then my right finger has a peace sign and a heart, since I can't draw anything else with my left hand.  So next time you find yourself minorly injured, draw something on your bandaids, because it's way too fun.


Also, I'm just warning you, I'm not insane, I just think I've been way to serious in my latest posts, so I decided to share this random, pointless story with you. ;{) Side note, I think all winky faces look sinister in Courier. And I like it... + the mustache, and he's the best of the best. I named him Juan Ferdinando. 

No comments:

followers