5/01/2012

A little bit of Fun






I got a hair cut. These are some before pictures, Hannah and I haven't had a chance for after ones yet. I took off 7 inches, and don't it feel good!!!! I can't wait to show you. 

Also, I'm doing a faq page just for fun. Ask me anything you'd like, silly or serious. Or just plain odd. Whatever churns your butter. ;) 

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Nice pictures, whoever took them must be really awesome... :P

Here are some random questions (because random questions is what I do)

Favorite kind of candy?
Favorite Psych quote?
If you could live in any place in Middle Earth, where would it be?

Anonymous said...

I love the phrase "Whatever churns your butter." Remember when we were making up all kinds of hilarious ones??? Reminiscing time! Me and lydia were trying to come up with the rest, and we remembered,

-whatever bastes your turkey
-whatever kneads your bread
-whatever cures your ham

What other ones did we make up? :)

~Ramona

followers