4/30/2012

I love you Always and Forever

Once upon a time, a man and a woman met, fell in love, and got married.


And, around that time they had a dream. They wanted to go to Europe, for vacation, just once, at least once, as a family. So they saved. And every edition to the family just meant a longer wait before that dream could come true. This year they are approaching their 19th anniversary. And it's finally happening. 


They went to Germany back in 2007, but that didn't count, because we weren't with them. We leave a week from today. Landing in Rome, we'll stay there, then visit Austria, and then Germany. I'm very excited, and I can't wait to share our experiences with you guys. Unfortunately, though, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that until I get back, on May 29th. Posts have been planned, and I'm hoping to sneak some in on vacation for you. 

What's exciting for you guys lately? 

3 comments:

Trinka said...

Yay, that's super exciting! I hope you all have an amazing time!

Abbie said...

So excited for you, girl! Hope your time is awesome! In fact, I know it will be... :)

Abbie /// XOXOX

Marina Lind Schmitt said...

Ah! You're going to love Rome! And Austria is so pretty, not to mention they have delicious food. :)

followers