4/24/2012

Six Word Stories

One of the girls from Fernweh talked about Six Word Stories. In case you are currently scratching your head, sit word stories are stories made up of only six words. Oh, you didn't get that? I'm sorry. You'll just have to catch on. It's quite impossible to describe them in any other way. So, being the person I am, I wrote these for things, and people.

My Day Today:

braids+glasses+songwriting+hot-cocoa+popcorn

Lydia (aka: The BFF) 

your smile turns frowns upside down

The Scene 'The Return of the King'

happy endings+fighting tears= perfect combo

My sister Hannah:
You're the Shawn to my Gus

New Blogger Design
not helpful. At all. Go away.

Becca
somehow we always end up laughing

Ramona
gorgeous+sweet= she's got it all

Emma
You so radical, my gurl. peace

My followers
You're amazing, putting up with me.



3 comments:

Abbie said...

Ha! The LOTR one is perfect. And that sounds like it was an awesome day. And I like putting up with you.

Abbie /// XOXOX

Becca :) said...

Hahah that is soo true!!! We are always laughing! :)

Becca :) said...

Hahah that is soo true!!! We are always laughing! :)

followers