2/13/2012

Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammys....

The lovely Hannah tagged me for this query.  It's called 11 odds, 11 questions, 11 answers. These are the rules:

1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged

so I guess now I have to post 11 things about myself. So here goes nothing. (I seriously doubt I can come up with 11.)

1) I love watching award shows. They rock, especially if they have one of my favorite singers in them. (cough, grammys, cough). 
2) I change my mind on what I want to be when I grow up way too often. As in about once a week.
3) I think that Selena Gomez has the coolest hair extensions ever. 
4) Every year we make my mom and dad a special dinner for Valentines Day. Secretly.
5) If I go to college, I'll probably major in drama, sociology, or liberal arts.
6) I know three languages (Latin, German, and English ;)
7) We are going to Europe in May. 
8) I like to give makeovers to my little sister and I at 9:30 at night. 
9) I have an obsession with lipstick and all things that sparkle.
10) I enjoy referencing Taylor Swift songs in everything I do. Such as blog tittles, retorts, and random comments. 
11) I talk too much. Seriously, if you get me started, I'll have you bored out of your wits in two minutes.

Wow, I actually did it.. I'm quite surprised. Now I answer the questions Hannah came up with. 

1} Favorite celeb? Taylor Swift and Emma Watson. Taylor's the funniest, sweetest person ever, and Emma's unbelievably ladylike, polite, and down-to-earth.
2} Favorite iPhone/Android app? I don't have either, but for my iPod, Messages, and Pandora. 
3} Middle name? Myrna, after my gramma. <3
4} Your favorite thing to do? Curl up in my bed, listening to music while staring off into space. Watch my Speak Now World Tour dvd. Hang out with friends. 
5} Savory or sweet? Sweet, but I wish salty was listed. I love chips, and french fries and the like. 
6} Your favorite scent? Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose. It's absolutely fantabulous! 
7} What makes you feel beautiful and sexy? Beautiful: compliments. Also some days I feel beautiful, and other days I don't. Sexy: I never feel sexy, so nothing. At. All. 
8} Favorite Starbucks drink? I have never been to Starbucks. Sigh. I really want to try a caramel chocolate mocha, or something to that extent. It sounds amazing. 
9} AT&T or Verizon? Verizon, because they have iPhones. 
10} What gives you that feeling? I really am not sure what this question means, so if I find out, I'll reanswer this question. ;)
11} Favorite word? Indeed. And lol. And wonderstruck. And I'd better stop there. I have a lot of favorite words. ;)

Now I have to come up with questions. Great. 

1} Vegetables or Fruit?
2} Would you rather have an apartment or a house?
3} How many siblings (if any) do you have?
4} If you and I were to have a slumber party, what would we do?
5} Would you rather have one big mirror, or lots of little ones on your wall?
6} What celebrity would you want to go shopping with?
7} Do you ever make movies?
8} Do you play guitar, or do you want to?
9} Pizza or Hamburgers?
10} Would you rather go to Florida, or Alaska?
11} Do you like your blog? 

Ok, now for the tagging part. (finally, something that should be fairly easy to do. ;) I tag...

Hannah (I know you're the one who tagged me, but I wanna know your answers to my questions. ;)

And if any of you guys want to do it as well, go ahead, and tell me, I'd love to read them!

ps: did anyone else watch the grammys? I loved Taylor's little swap of the lyrics. ;)

followers