2/18/2012
Dear Boys, Part 3
Ya'll know the drill. ;)

Dear Meatloaf,
Do you like movies? I'll buy the popcorn.
love,
Ms. Invisible
Dear Agent 848290,
This is not a time for 'um's.
Formally,
Agent 1053566
Dear Elephant,
You run everything so fairly, and you always look out for the girls. The world needs more of you.
I'm gonna find a way to let you know,
Ellie
Dear C. B.,
You are the worst neighbor anyone could possibly have. And what's with all the explosions?
Posts, everyone!
Confused
Dear Raccoon,
There's no way you did all that when you were only three. I know three year olds.
Sincerely,
So not buying it.
Dear Tea Pots,
We both need lives. What say we get them two for one? The price is good. ;)
love,
truly scrumptious
Dear smile-with-a-ting,
You should be in a Colgate Total commercial. I'll handle all of the arrangements. But I still don't know who's side you're on...
Better clear this up,
You're losing me.
Dear carrots,
I'm sorry about your dad. Really I am. But there is always hope. Don't listen to the others. Except for that one guy, who likes your sword. You know who I'm talking about. Follow him, and you'll be just fine. Take after him and you may even get a girl in the process.
Fondly,
You will last the night.
Dear guy followers of my blog,
hey guys. {smiles sheepishly} I promise none of these are about you. To assure you, here's a hint! I hope I'm not seriously annoying you with my dear boys posts... ;)
laughingly,
me
And that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment