I love writing words, I love reading them, speaking them. Words fascinate me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be all life-is-perfect, but I'm just truly fascinated by the words, and the different uses and meanings of words in cultures and places today. For example, a Bandaid is a plaster to all British. To keep mum is to keep silence. I also love the made up words by renowned authors, such as conundrum, by Lewis Carroll.
Languages are cool too. I think everyone should know at least two. I'm working on my third, and there are so many more I want to learn. The only thing that really bugs me about languages is the names of countries. If the Germans call their country Deutchland, shouldn't we? I really don't understand. At all.
Expect a post tomorrow or the next day, I'm on a blogging surge.
xoxo,
ellie <3
4 comments:
I also love to use big words. :) I love your blog! Your style of writing is captivating.
Ah, thank you so much! That really means a lot to me!
Heyy evil twin (:
I looove words too!! Like sososo muchh. They have so much power and they are so beautiful. I use big words too, all the time! I also love old-fashioned and raely used words like fortnight, wherefore, and musn't. Other languages are awesome (I'm learning spanish and would like to learn italian), but I have a deeep love for the english language and its differen accents. It fascinates me! I'd love to study it like the man on My Fair Lady! Ok I've rambled enough (:.. have a lovely day!! Muahhxo
-hk(:
Star-someday.blogspot.com
Heyy evil twin (:
I looove words too!! Like sososo muchh. They have so much power and they are so beautiful. I use big words too, all the time! I also love old-fashioned and raely used words like fortnight, wherefore, and musn't. Other languages are awesome (I'm learning spanish and would like to learn italian), but I have a deeep love for the english language and its differen accents. It fascinates me! I'd love to study it like the man on My Fair Lady! Ok I've rambled enough (:.. have a lovely day!! Muahhxo
-hk(:
Star-someday.blogspot.com
Post a Comment