1/02/2012

A quick hi, and some thanks

New Year's weekend has flown by. We had family over on Sunday, and then went to a friend's house to play games. Today I've spent my day pointlessly watching The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mystery shows from the 70s. Because I could. I love that show. So this is just a quick post to tell you all that I'm going on a short vacation this week (leaving on Wednesday, which can't come soon enough) and getting back on Saturday. I might end up being able to post during, but I seriously doubt it. Also, I wanted to wish you all a late 
from our family to yours. I'm sorry not to post anything interesting, but I am working on a better post, so I hope this post won't kill you from boredom in the meantime. 

On a different note, I'm in awe over the fact that I now have 21 of you here with me! I'm so excited, thanks so much to you all for your comments and love, it means a lot to me! So a quick hi to my newest: hey thatsouthafricangirl, David, Hannah Preshe, hk, and mist of the blossom rain. (I think I've thanked you all at least once, but if not, I'm really, really sorry, and I really do appreciate you all!) Love you all and thanks for hoping on board with me!

No comments:

followers