Dear Joshie,
You are SOOO adorable. Seriously, when I grow up, my two year old son better be just like you. Cause I love you so much!
Tuns of hugs and kisses,
Genga
Dear WowWow,
Hey, you're growing up! You aren't supposed to, you know. Can't wait to see you next week. Go Daniel Boone!
Love,
You're sister's crazy bff.
Dear cuzin,
Thanks for all the laughs this weekend. Seriously, where do you come up with it all? I crown you king of Balderdash.
Sincerely,
Sister of the Queen of Balderdash X)
Dear Pippin,
you aren't stupid. Just confused and unfortunate. I promise. And I feel for you.
xoxo,
a fellow confused and unfortunate one.
Dear William,
I've got two friends who love you. Do me a huge favor and talk to them, and befriend them (at least ;).
fondly,
a well wisher.
Dear PJ,
You don't know how happy you've made me. Seriously, next year I get an early Christmas present.
Hugs,
An avid awaiter of December 14, 2012.
Dear Gilbert,
I know you're sorry. Anne should forgive you. Your accent is to die for. I about passed out when she turned you down. But you got her in the end. I knew you would.
Cordially,
A BIG fan.
6 comments:
EEEK! Pippin, PJ, and GILBERT!!! William is William Mosley, right?
PJ sounds like a keeper. :)
Heyy!! Check out my blog, I did it too (;
I just read the one u told me to read Ellie!!! Haha that's great
This is so cute. :) REALLY love your blog. :)
@Alyianna: Yeah, you've caught me. But seriously, Gilbert is awesome.
@elise: yeah, he's my favorite producer ever.
@hk: I did, and it was great. I love reading these.
@Becca: I know right? Tell him, he'll be embarrassed for life. He has a crazy cousin after all. X)
@Orla: Thanks so much! You are SOO sweet! That's really kind of you!
Post a Comment