After that we came home to open presents. I received an iPod speaker from Santa, a Taylor Swift calendar and card from Abby (My secret Santa <3), and a suitcase from Mom and Dad.
Then we went to our Candlelight eleven o'clock service, where I played my flute, and my sister Hannah played violin and organ. I did alright, although I'm not proud of the descant I did for From Heaven Above to Earth I Come.... I failed. Massively.
Then we went to bed, and then it was another church service on the agenda (let's pause and applaud the extra services, and the pastors who prepare them for our enjoyment, and to teach us more of the things we need to know
Then we headed to our cousins' house, to hang out and play games, and talk. We stayed overnight on Monday, and then played more games before leaving. My particular favorite was Balderdash, which involved some stories about two teenagers, french pears, and Karmen Inc. We also played Dominion, which is a really fun card game. I won twice (which doesn't happen. Ever.)
In case you were wondering what the calendar and card looked like (I know I would).
Merry Christmas a little late, everyone! I'm sending you all lots of love!
ps: I'm thinking I'll do a project 365 blog in 2012... any guesses as to what word I chose? I'll tell y'all on Sunday.


4 comments:
*screams* You may not believe this...BUT I GOT THAT SAME CALENDAR FOR CHIRSTMAS!!!!
:O Thanks so much for putting my button on your sidebar!!!!
Lol two teenagers and French pears.... Good times
@Alyianna: Ohmigosh!! isn't it amazing?! It's so gorgeous, I love every picture! and of course, I must share all LOTR awesomeness after all.
@becca: ikr! That's a game you're going to have to bring to every family reunion ever.
Post a Comment