10/22/2011

Scenes from Autumn

We spent yesterday and today watching my youngest cousins. Their ages are 3, 5, and 7. The things we did were watch the Two Towers, Parts 1 and 2 (we are introducing our cousins to those movies, and they're in love), play outside in the leaves and deliciously cool weather, and of course, play dolls, polly pockets, and barbies. Here are a couple photos I snapped throughout the day. They were taken on my iPod, so forgive the bad quality of some of them.
 Emy

Ali
Maddy (and my little brother Sammy)

And then there's this picture I took, which seems to me to describe autumn. 

Yesterday I was trending Taylor Swift.

What have you guys done this week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, love those last two pictures!
I've been doing a lot of blog designing! :-)

Eleonore Mumme said...

Awesome! Do you charge, cause if not, I might want you to do mine ;)

Becca :) said...

I luv the pics especially the one of Emi!!!! She is adorable! i luv the fall one and the one with the bubbles!

followers