Another thing to remember is my sister Hannah's birthday. We got to celebrate her 16th birthday with cousins, grandmas and grandpa, aunt and uncle, great aunt, and just good old family. I will post pictures as soon as they get uploaded onto the computer!
There's only one thing right now that is standing out to me, recipe wise, that begs to be remembered and made.
French bread, which is probably my favorite thing to make. I might just have to make some tomorrow, depending upon what tomorrow brings.
And now, because I am feeling Lord of the Ringsish (yes it is a condition, and a good one at that) I am going to end this post with a quote:
'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us'
~Gandalf, FOTR
5 comments:
that french bread looks really good Ellie
~Olivia~
That bread looks good! And canning applesauce...yum:)
Ooooh I want some bread!!!! It looks yummy!!! :)
also...canning applesauce...YUM!!
Thanks! And ya, th applesauce is good (they make it chunky). Want me to post he French bread recipe?
Post a Comment