10/07/2011

An Early Morning Sunrise

My mother left this morning at 7 to spend the weekend with friends. As she drove out of the driveway, the sky was gorgeous with streaks of purple and pink, which later morphed into yellow and orange.
One of the only times I wish I lived somewhere I had an unobstructed view to the sky. 

This one's my favorite, I think

Hello there, Mr. Sun

I'm hoping to post more pictures of costumes this afternoon. And this time, it gets to be my costume. I am super excited to show you guys! I am rather pleased this morning because it is cold outside. The forecast for today was 80 degrees and thunderstorms, and yet it is a cold and windy day. And I am thrilled because I love wind, and I got to wear my new sweater! I don't have any pictures yet, but here is a picture of me. 


Hello everyone!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that first picture!

Eleonore Mumme said...

Thanks! I'm really surprised, usually my pictures without flash are really blurry;)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog Ellie!

Becca :) said...

Love the sunset!!

Becca :) said...

Oops i meant sunrise!!

followers