6/11/2014

Sherlock and All Saints//England 2014, Part 1

Margawse and Mordred photo margawsehasmordred_zpsf542c7fe.jpg Best Road Ever photo sherlockroad_zps057f705e.jpg Painting the Roses Red photo paintingtherosesred_zps40018caa.jpg The Secret Garden photo thesecretgarden_zpse6827bc4.jpg Right Across the Cam photo rightacrossthecam_zpse3d110cd.jpg The Round Church photo roundchurchstreet_zpsc4e06af9.jpg Beautiful Brick House photo beautifulbrickhouse_zps2fd85ee8.jpg The Masters Lodge photo masterslodgefromafar_zpsc0cb1d02.jpg My Future Home photo masterslodgeupclose_zps6b5b2c41.jpg Decoration photo walldecor_zps7df2740f.jpg All Saints photo allsaints_zpsa1ac99c5.jpg The Sign that Pulled Me In photo allsaintssign_zps3072d55d.jpg The Entrance to a Church photo entrancetothechurch_zpsbde723e5.jpg Spot the Bow-tied Man photo interiorchurch_zps4119f10d.jpg Wall Plaquard photo plaquard_zps2d3f0dc4.jpg This Font.. photo thisfont_zpsec72e67f.jpg Lectern, Maybe? photo ibelievethisisthelectern_zps2443535b.jpg Pulpit photo pulpit_zps2e37534f.jpg I hate whited out skies photo ihatewhiteoutskies_zps38292559.jpg Hilltop View photo canyouseethesteeple_zpsc4ec0f2d.jpg Hilltop View, the Sequel photo orangeandbrown_zps3c4fe651.jpg Castle Mound photo notsurewhatthisiseither_zps85489ef0.jpg Pointing to All Saints photo pointingtoallsaints_zps8ca5f9a5.jpg  photo upupupthestairswego_zpse9ff0619.jpg Union Jack photo unionjack_zpse9e92f79.jpg the Sir Isaac Newton photo sirisaacnewton_zpsc82358ce.jpg Westfield House photo WestfieldHouse_zpsdda2d3d5.jpg Hannah and I's Future Home on Sherlock Road photo cutesthouseever_zps90f93529.jpg Miranda Swings photo mirandaswings_zpsd675e49a.jpg A Walk to the Park photo swingingtoandfro_zpsba2443ce.jpg

Today was the first day I went out on my own and wandered.  I walked downtown, to the Round Church and Cam River. Once I got there, I wandered down side streets, and ended up at a Presbyterian church, and because it was open and free (I haven't successfully used an ATM yet, oh the joy.), I decided to wander in. It was only a young man and I in the church, but it was very neat. That eagle woodcarving is what I guess to be the lectern, or at least acting in the place of such a thing. After the church, I walked up the Castle Mound, and took some pictures of the view. The staple I'm pointing to you is All Saints Church, which I'd just visited. I made my way back to the house, and Miranda, Rachel, and I walked to the park. After the park, I ended up walking to Aldi to get some fruit.
My brain is somewhat dead, so I'm really not writing much. Instead enjoy the pictures, despite their blurriness and whited-out skies. We'll see how much writing about the trip happens until after it's all done.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

The pictures are beautiful, Ellie. I hope you're writing in your journal so you can remember what all these pictures are of and can tell us more. Because you know us, we will ask! Happy adventures!

Hannah said...

I recognize lots of these places and everything looks so European and beautiful and ASDJF:KHAS:FLGH BE STILL MY BRITISH HEART

followers