6/28/2014
I am SHERlocked//England 2014, Part V
After the Trooping of the Colours, we went to lunch on Baker St: the Holmes Fish and Chips shop. It was really delightful, and I'd recommend it to you guys if you ever find yourself near Baker Street. Of course, your other option would be to travel an extra sub station at eat at Speedy's, but that's merely a suggestion! ;)
This museum was amazing on so many levels. It had quotes and artifacts from so many Holmes cases, and really had the vibe of a Victorian era flat (with the exception of fake pipe smoke, much to Jonathan's dismay. Ask me sometime about our Baker Street mischief plans, and I'll tell you. Maybe.) I thought about telling you guys about the various cases and reasons behind the displays, but I've decided it'd be more fun to have you guys figure it out. So put on your ear hats (it's an ear hat, John!) and deduce for me a few cases. Brainy is the new sexy, so identify the famous cases!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)



















4 comments:
I love the cameo appearances of you and Jonathan. Also you sitting in the chair wearing the hat and holding the pipe - awesome!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY
YOU FINALLY POSTED THEM!!!!!!
Oh oh oh! So awesome. I was just there last week. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go to the museum part, just the gift shop. It looks like I definitely missed out!
But, on the bright side, I did get a coffee at Speedy's. It was one of the best moments in my fangirl life :)
Wow looks like so much fun! I'd love to go sometime.
Anna x
Post a Comment