The light streaming in through my bedroom windows every morning is pure bliss. It's without a doubt my favorite part of the room, and I love taking pictures of it. It's been warming up lately, and I seized the opportunity to pull out my maxi dress (worn all around Europe last spring). Pairing it with my jean jacket and purse for a night out with my family was so much fun. Spring has sent me into an almost eternal good mood and I'm fresh full of ideas for posts, crafts, and my school has never been completed as fast as it has been in the past week. My birthday is a little over a week away, and I can't wait to turn a year older, and a year wiser. It's going to be nice to become a new person for a new year! (if you've been around for a while you might know what I mean. if not, that post is going to be on the 18th.)
Honestly, I still can't begin to believe that there are 66 of you who think I'm interesting enough to stick around. It's not a monumental number to celebrate, it's just so humbling for me. I'm so very proud of how far I've come in the blogging world, how much I've grown, and I'm happy to be able to share it with you guys. Thank you for an amazing year and a half of this little blog.





4 comments:
I'm lovin' the denim. :)
Of course we will stick around.I love your posts :) xx
great post, ells.
-Lydia <3
Lovely blog.
Post a Comment