3/09/2013

This One's For You



My spring break was this past week, and I was lucky enough to spend it with some of my favorite people ever. I took a bus on Sunday, and then spent the week with Lydia and her family, coming home yesterday. Making a list of my favorite things was almost impossible, but here are some highlights of my trip. I took over 600 pictures (quite the record for me), and never had a dull moment. In the upcoming week I'd like to share some of the recipes we used, and some of the laughs we had, and the stories we told. Today, though, I just wanted to say that I had the greatest time ever, and I didn't know how much I needed a break until I got one. So this one's for you, Lydia & family, for making my week one of the best I've ever had. I love you and miss you so, so much. Let's do this again.

ps. my best friend makes the best iced coffee in the whole wide world. just saying.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

LES MIS LES MIS LES MIS!!!!

I didn't know you liked Iced Coffee but I'm glad you had lots of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Singing Les Mis...I think it must be a disease...I'm doing it constantly!
I've never had Iced Coffee, looks great!
Beth xx

followers