sometimes life can't seem to get along without music, and you like it like that.
sometimes the unmeant insults hurt the most.
sometimes sweet, genuine introductions are all you need to make a good day.
sometimes all we need is a little time to make it right.
sometimes playing pretend with a four year old is perfect.
sometimes playing pretend with a four year old is perfect.
sometimes life throws you lemons, and you make lemonade.
sometimes spending an afternoon sketching is best.
sometimes the most best thing that's happened in a day is finally naming your favorite character.
sometimes you wear your pjs all day long.
sometimes salted caramel hot chocolate is the remedy.
sometimes life is quiet, and nothing seems to mean anything.
sometimes we should just move on.
//read//listen to//want//sketch//visit//
sometimes spending an afternoon sketching is best.
sometimes the most best thing that's happened in a day is finally naming your favorite character.
sometimes you wear your pjs all day long.
sometimes salted caramel hot chocolate is the remedy.
sometimes life is quiet, and nothing seems to mean anything.
sometimes we should just move on.
sometimes i can't stop missing this young thing; see you soon?!
//read//listen to//want//sketch//visit//
4 comments:
Great post. And who is your favorite character?? I am not even going to try to name mine...
My favorite character in the book I'm writing is a prince whom I could never name because he of all my characters needed to be perfect. A couple days ago, though, I finally named him and ever since then I beam just thinking about it. His name is Ceydric, pronounced Say-dric instead of see-dric or said-ric. Haha I'm insane. But if you mean favorite character in literature from all times it's definitely pippin. My loyalties are very strong. :)
My favorite character is Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. I love him in book number 4 (goblet of fire) with the veela at the quidditch world cup. :)
so sweet!!
Kate
Post a Comment