12/21/2012
Adventures In Baking and Cupcaking
I am teaching Sunday School this year for the first time. As the year began, I didn't think I was ready, and thought it was the worst idea ever. But now I realize it was one of the best things I could have done. I love every one of my students, and I think that because I started so young, I still have that part of me that is a student, so I know how to entertain them. And then there's this other teacher. He teaches 2 of my siblings, and for some reason he just feels the need to give us things. He sent us home with cupcakes 3 weeks ago, and I got to try my first red velvet cupcake. And then I proceeded to guard the rest, and ate 6 of the 7. I would say sorry about that, but I'm really not sorry at all. They were just gooood. So I convinced mom to let me make them for Christmas. Man is that dough good! Pioneer Woman is amazing and I love her recipes, so we tried her red velvet cake one and made it into cupcakes. I haven't gotten to try one yet but when I do, I'm betting they'll disappear really fast. So if any of you have anything red-velvety please send it my way.
for some reason this blog post seems really Jocee-y but that's probably just because its about cupcakes. So I'll dedicate it to her for no reason other than that whenever I see one I think of her. So here's to you, Jocee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment