9/21/2012

Breathe a Small Sigh

Sometimes it's hard to really talk about what you want until someone else puts it into words for you. Sometimes even though you know your dreams like the back of your hand, they won't come to you when you need them the most. Sometimes it's those tears of frustration, those tears of loneliness that are more needed than a pat on the back. When all you want, all you need is to cry, and to let your world crumble down, it always ends up being the best way to build it back up. Then maybe, just maybe you can breathe a small sigh, and set your goals; the ones that really mean something to you.




Things I Want to Do When I Grow Up (Or before then, if I'm that lucky)

1. Go camping under the stars. Someday I'm going to take a group of my friends, and we're going to       take sleeping bags and clothes and go camping. No tents, no anything, just sleeping under the stars with  a fire at our backs and a chill in the air. We'll go kayaking and swim around waterfalls, and won't have a care in the world.


2. Post a cover of a song on youtube. I don't care if it's really bad, or boring, but something about this sounds so fun. Maybe I just like singing too much.


3. Take a road trip with friends to The Four Corners and to the Alamo. Because I'm a traveling type of girl, and a couple of friends and I have already talked about how fun this would be.


4. My cousins Becca and Emma and I are going to Paris. We don't know when, or how, but we've all decided that it'd be the most fun ever.


What's something that you desperately want to do?

(all pictures were taken by my sister Hannah, from our trip last week.)


2 comments:

Becca :) said...

Yes we r!!! We should start planning it.... :)

Rissi said...

Oooh... Paris!? Who doesn't dream of going there!? :)

followers