9/22/2012

A Rowboat in a Dazzling Sunset










There's something beautiful about that last picture that I can't quite place, other than that if you've ever stood in in the front of a rowboat, you'll understand. You almost feel free, with no boundaries, nothing to hold you down. This whole shoot seemed to say that. Dresses perfect for twirling, a rowboat with a dazzling sunset, and the cool weather of a fleeting summer make this photoshoot my favorite I've ever done. Rowboating is one of the most calming things ever, and it's one of the things I look forward to the most at camp.

I'd love to hear what your favorite photoshoot is that you've ever done, whether you took the photos or posed, so please send me a link to your pictures!



3 comments:

Becca :) said...

Love the pics!!! You look so pretty!

Emelie Claire said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are AMAZING! I wish I had some pictures like this of me! These are adorable!
Love, love, love your blog!
Here is the link to my blog.

http://horse-crazy-girl.blogspot.com/

Emelie Claire

Madison Taylor said...

I just loved that photoshoot!!
~madison
fountainofmercy.blogspot.com

followers