It's been that kind of day today. The day where things just keep going wrong. Cleaning bathrooms at 6 in the morning is part of my job, but today it was much, much worse than usual, since the campers don't seem to mind cursing and sassing off to the people who get up early to keep their toilets clean. Pool sitting at the waterpark at 10 (so I guess we could call it waterpark sitting, but what's the fun in that?) was, again, not as nice as usual, since it was sprinkling the whole time. And then, being the clumsy person I am, I had to trip, and scrape my toe quite badly on the deck. I was rather nervous, it bled for a really long time. Finishing work, I walked up to the office to await my ride home. There I was delightfully entertained (please read sarcastically) by two high schoolers. I can not describe to you how much I despise talking to a guy who thinks that he is just all that, and when you don't think that, goes out of his way to make you 'crush' (that despised term.) on him. I would never withstand the dangers of a public high school. Coming home, and having nothing to do with my brothers, and nothing to eat for lunch doesn't make a bad day better.
I'm about ready for bed now, and I'm soaking my terrible toe (epsom salt+water+wound=painful). I'm heading off to the shower now, and let me just say I'm glad the day is over. I'm hoping that a generally bad day means I'm due for a good one soon. Cross your fingers.
1 comment:
Well that sounds like a really bad day :((( sorry!!
Post a Comment