6/14/2012

And Out of All These Things I've Done, I Think I Love You Better Now




 Please forgive me, I'm not known for my creativity when I draw. Probably three fourths of my drawings are of Taylor. And yes, that says Our Song, in case you can't read my horrible handwriting. 



On Friday I was able to spend the afternoon with a dear friend. We met up at the pool and swam for a couple hours, before heading into town. We rode the festival rides, ate in a little cafe, and just caught up. I didn't take a camera because it was hard to carry around, and going on rides with my mother's dslr camera just sounded like a bad idea.
Sunday saw our little town's parade go by. We walked with the VBS float, and threw candy to adorably excited children. My siblings and I headed downtown with cousins, and rode rides, me for  the second time. Hannah had her violin recital, which ended with a picnic at a gorgeous park. Again, no pictures, because I have problems with carrying a camera around.
The rest of this week I've spent working, (18 hours in 5 days, all outside in the heat) and making friends with coworkers. I'm planning on taking some pictures of the pool and such soon, I promise.

This post has nothing to do with anything, and I just love crackle nail polish.

PS. What are your thoughts on the new blog design? I'm not quite finished yet, but you get the gist.. ;)

2 comments:

Becca :) said...

Sounds like a fun day!!! And yah I love crackle too! It's so fascinating :) by the way those are really cool pictures!!

Courtney B said...

What a PERFECT day with your friend!!

followers