A while back Hannah and I rediscovered Psych. It's absolutely hilarious, and you may now call me either Ghee Buttersnaps or Control Alt Delete, whichever you prefer. It's the perfect show because the mysteries are good, constantly making you question who did what, and because as I've already mentioned, it has a ton of sarcastic humor.
Hannah's our 'Shawn', since she is very sarcastic, and she can pull off the 'Shawn Spencer quizzical look' perfectly. In case you are wondering what that look looks like:
I'm Guster, mainly just because if Hannah gets to be Shawn, I get to be Gus. Although she says I pull off his 'player' grin pretty well ;)
I am constantly saying 'What?', 'Wait for it, wait for it', and there is a lot of other Psych quoting around here. Are any of you guys Psych fans?
6 comments:
Gahhh! Psych is amazing! It's me and my sibling's favorite show after NCIS :)
Haha I wanna call you Control Alt Delete, that is such a cool name! :-P
I love Psych! The banter between Shawn and Gus is so hilarious! Can't wait for the next season!
YES U KNOW ITS MY FAV SHOW!!!!!!! :) hahah I will call u control alt delete!!! And hahahah i know Shawn and Gus are soo funny!
YES U KNOW PSYCH IS MY FAV SHOW EVER!!!!! I love it! They are soo funny!!! Hahahaha I will call u control alt delete! :) ahhh they crack me up....I love quoting them!
Whoops it didn't show up the first time so I did it again :)
Post a Comment