Okay, now that I'm in the company of fellow cat friends, I will start with some pictures.
Has your heart melted yet? Mine has. I have many, many plans for being an old lady with lots of cats. My dad says that'd be gross, and smelly. But I plan on cleaning a lot. I don't think it'd be gross, I think it'd be awesome. Anyone concur?
Also, the name is in honor of one of my favorite cats ever. And it's because I found the rain/cat scene much more emotional than any of the romantic ones.
PS. Wanna know what I'm gonna name my first cat?




3 comments:
Let me guess....Meradith? :)
That's a pretty safe guess, But nope, Charlotte. Char for short ;)
I was gonna say Mildred, cos I think that would be a really cool name for a cat haha! Is Charlotte the name? Love it. :)
Post a Comment