(Well, I'm going to bid you all goodnight, before my crazy side has a chance to continue.)
4/13/2012
Well isn't this just Wonderful
My birthday is next week, and so nature decided to give me my gift early. Yep, people, I have strep throat. You are probably virtually contaminated, and shall die along with me. Bwahahahaha. (Note to my readers: whenever I get sick, it seems my crazy side takes over. Beware.) So, in the last fleeting moments of our lives, why don't we read pointless points from my week? You, in the back? Yes? No, you may not leave. Of course you want to listen to me rant. What?! Well then, I shall entertain all the awesome people, instead of you normal weirdo. (see? My crazy side doesn't make sense. At. All.)
{speaks in British accent} Well, I must say that this week went smashingly, my darlings. It was positively thrilling, I'm sure you should be positively green. I did a whole lot of school, and I went to a concert. It was just a mahvolous show, my dears.
{talks like a cowboy}Well now I reckon yous are wondrin why this lot of things is interustin to anyone anywhar. Well, I'm here to tell ur that nuffin in this uneverse is evah gonna find me ineresting. And I don't reckon I mind, at all, do I, Silver? {Strokes imaginary horse.}
{normal voice again.} As you can tell, I get effected by sicknesses very deeply. I seriously felt like sitting on a roof playing 'Home on the Range' on my guitar. That would be beast. (wow, that's the first I've ever said that. I feel an obsession coming on... :) In fact, I do believe that being sick is healthier for me than being well. (What did I say, completely of her rocker.)
{Alpha voice, from Up. Squeaky version.} I suppose that you are now wondering why I have posted at all, as I am in this state of mind. Well, it is because I write this blog squirrel to remind myself of things I do. It has come to my attention that I do this sort of thing a lot, so it is necessary to log it. Otherwise I would need to wear the Cone of Shame.
(Well, I'm going to bid you all goodnight, before my crazy side has a chance to continue.)
(Well, I'm going to bid you all goodnight, before my crazy side has a chance to continue.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bahahaha! This was awesome :) I must say, I like your cowboy side :)
THIS WAS THE BEST POST EVER!!! I totally was laughing by the end. I love how you brought in the Alpha voice! So hilarious :)
I got sick a week before my birthday, too. Basically, here's what it's gonna take for you to get better: tea, sleep, music, and lots of Lord of the Rings.
Abbie /// XOXOX
Post a Comment