3/01/2012

We were both young when I first saw you

ok, I was really young, you were 87. But still, it's your birthday today, and so I must wish you a happy birthday. In the correct fashion.
This post is dedicated solely to Aragorn, because he is awesomesaucus, and because it is his very merry birthday!

Aragorn:

You are way too epic. I'm serious when I say this. I think that you should be the model for young men everywhere. You are the perfect gentleman, and you always make the right decisions. I've heard people say you were a wimp to shy away from the crown for so long, but I think that was great. It showed you valued a good ruler, and were modest enough to think you would fail.

I really don't know what else to say, except that you are amazing, and you deserve the best birthday ever.

(If you decide you want to post a birthday wish to him, then go ahead, and shoot me the link so I can read! <3)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Awesome. Also, Aragorn's wimpiness (which isn't wispiness and I don't approve when people call it that) is purely a Peter Jackson addition. So he himself is just all around awesome. :) I second the perfect gentlemen part.
Hannah

Alyianna said...

Love it! :D Though as Hannah said, the wimpiness was PJ pervers...err, addition.

Orla Harrington said...

This is seriously cool, I love your birthday wish! Aww :)

Simply_Katie said...

Because of this and you post "life at the moment" I MUST subscribe. I love your photos and your heart and your writing style. Pretty freakin' terrific.

followers