Someday.
3/02/2012
Someday these things will change
I've come to the realization that I don't like normality, which is a problem in my life. I can't stand spending every day doing the same things over and over again. If you throw change into my life, there's not much that will make me happier. Finally realizing this helped me understand why I aspire to be what I do. I want to be a singer, because a singer's life is never the same. She is constantly traveling, recording and singing new things, visiting new places, meeting new people. An actress appeals to me in the sense that when a movie is done, she moves on to a different one, and never looks back. Being an actress, being a singer, these things are unpredictable. These things are challenging, but they are worth it. A life of constant change, with only a few things that stay the same appeals to me. Constantly doing new things, singing new songs, filming a new movie, that's what I wish to accomplish one day. Normality bothers me, I can't stand it. I need change, and I need it often. The constant longing in my heart to be on a stage, singing to a crowd, or to be filming a major motion picture, grows ever stronger. Someday, when I'm old enough, mature enough, and prepared enough, I will step out of the life I live in, and live a life of change. And although some things will never change, it's a comfort to me that oh so many of them will. For the better. Someday I will go from here to there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya. I also can't stand everything staying boring and predictable! That's why I chose to be a nurse. I knew I wanted to work with people, helping them, and I knew that my job would need to be interesting, different every day. With nursing, you never know what you'll come across. You meet all kinds of people with all kinds of lives, problems. It never ever gets boring. :) I really hope you make it big in what you want to do. :)
That's a good choice! Nursing is so important!
And thank you so much, I hope so too!
Post a Comment