I may or may not have ended up buying the song "call me maybe' after Elise's post of the same name.
I may or may not admit to clicking on the link and then hoping that it's mine when my favorite bloggers say 'check this girl out' or mention blogs they love, . (cough cough Jocee, cough cough Abbie... someday I tell you I will be able to jump around screaming cause someone said that about me....)
I may or may not be trying to talk my mom into driving me to my cousin's basketball game.
I may or not be wishing Skander Keynes would be Peeta. With blond hair.
I may or may not be exulting of the fact that I've finally found someone who likes the Artemis Fowl books as well. (Finally!)
I may or may not want to make video blogs to the songs 'Free Falling', 'Call Me Maybe' and 'Here it Goes Again.'
I may or may want to cut my hair again. And get auburn highlights.
I may or may not make aforesaid video blog at aforesaid basketball game.
I may or may not be planning on making a Safe and Sound music video.
I may or may not be deciding to splurge on some Ruche clothes.
I may or may not have a JB obsession this weekend, and I may or may not be ashamed.
I may or may not constantly have songs on my 'To Buy' list.
I may or may not be revealing who the guys in my Dear Boys post are. (1: Tony Rienger, Violet's crush in 'The Incredibles'. 2: Peter Sudusky, from National Treasure. 3: Lemar, from That Thing You Do, 4: Admiral Boom, from Mary Poppins. 5: Daniel Boone, from the show of that name. 6: Characticus Pots, from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. 7: Lando Calrissian, from Star Wars. 8: Haleth, Son of Hama (my Lord) from the Lord of The Rings.)
I may or may not come out of every conversation I have with people I don't know very well wondering how much I weirded them out.
I may or may not be ready to own a car, and be able to drive.
I may or may not plan on using my imaginary car to drive south till I find a 80 degree beach.
I may or may not believe it's possible I have 24 followers. (you guys are the best)
I may or may not have such a boring life that I log onto email every evening in the hopes of getting a comment. Which would then make my day.
I may or may not need a life.
I may or may not care.
I may or may not need to go to bed.
I may or may not have anyone still reading this, as long as it is.
I may or may not need to be quiet and quit boring you to sleep.
I may or may not do this again. (?)
I may or may not doubt anyone read this.
xoxo
pee ess: I may or may not go watch the Return of the King, extended version on my iPod, because I can't think of anything more epic.
3 comments:
for some reason i just can't picture skandar as peeta. if you ask me, he just doesn't have the character of someone who can play peeta. however, you are more than welcome to enlighten me on why i am wrong and expand my brain capacity because i'm always looking to do that. but onto the reason of the post...
you're funny. and no, i can't think of anything more epic, either. except for maybe marrying josh hutcherson, but that's a totally different story.
anyway, please email me with your enlightenments. i am serious. :))
-jocee <3
This is such a cool post! Love the idea, and your adaptation of it was such an interesting read. :) Go Ellie! x
Rewind!!! You like Skandar Keynes as well??!!?? WOOT YAY HOORAH! Everyone I know much prefers William Mosely. I am not alone! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *end*
Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox
theonewiththeb.blogspot.com
Post a Comment