12/07/2011

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Hey there friends! Again I have not posted when I should have, and I'm feeling rather guilty. And now that I do post, I don't have much to say, or any pictures to post that I know of. So I decided that today's a Miscellaneous Ramblings sort of day. 


We now have about 6 inches of snow on the ground, and so I'm all bundled up waiting for Christmas. Honestly, I don't know how or why I get so much colder than everyone else, I just do. That's one of the reasons the thing I want most for Christmas is this sweater. I'm not too hopeful I'll get it, as it has a hefty price tag on it, but I love it's knitted cuteness, and the fact that Emma Watson wears it in Deathly Hallows Part 1. I would be so happy if I got it, even if it was my only present. 


I just got a pea coat, scarf and mittens at JCPenney's yesterday, and I got to wear them to church tonight. I'm so in love with it, and Hannah and I are going to do a fashion shoot soon (she got one too) and then I'll show you! I promise ;)


It's really busy around here this week, so I apologize ahead for what I know will be a lack of posts. Mom is baking a lot of things for the bake sale on Saturday, we have company coming tomorrow, we are decorating the house for Christmas, and we still have to get a full day's schoolwork done each day. I'm really excited for Christmas though, and I'm glad to say I've started purchasing gifts, and I pretty much have it all under control! That's got to be a first ;) 


This seems a really boring post to me, but my life hasn't really been super exciting for a while, but hopefully things will pick up around the holidays. What would you guys like for Christmas, and how are you all doing with preparations?

No comments:

followers