11/30/2011

I love....


It's Wednesday evening, and I'm curled up in a swirly rocking chair, with a bowl of raisins and peanuts. Posting about some of the things I love. Can you tell I've had a good week?!


I love my guitar. I get so happy sitting on my bed strumming my troubles away, singing Taylor Swift songs. Seriously, it cheers me up no matter how down I get. It is most definitely one of the things I'm most pleased to have spent money on. I hadn't played it in months, and then about 2 weeks ago I picked it up. It was all dusty. 


My adoration of it ever grows. I've played it every day since. Another thrilling thing that's happened this week is that Hannah (my older sister) got a DSLR. Ya, I know, super exciting. So she talked me into doing a photo shoot in 20 degree weather. I was freezing, folks! I got the Taylor Swift Speak Now Concert Experience, but I'm not obsessed at all, am I? :)


That should give you the gist of the shoot, which was quite long. I also love my jean jacket, and the fact that Advent, December, and The Thirteen Days of Taylor are on the doorstep. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I get to look forward to a 3 day long party celebrating the release dates of the Lord of The Rings movies. Bring it on, I'm ready. ;)


Good night (or good morning as it shall probably be when you read this), and I hope you have a gorgeous December!

Shout out: Hey Alli and Emma! You guys seriously made this week better, letting me log on to 15 followers! Hope you guys are doing well, it's nice to meet you! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved that last picture!
you are gorgeous! your hair is so pretty.
congratulations on 15 followers! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love playing guitar too!

Wow! A photo shoot in 20 degree weather?! I don't think I could do that.

I am glad I made your week better! I love it when I put a smile on someone's face!!

followers