11/08/2011

A Tuesday Morning

Today was a town day. The morning was usual; french toast and bacon wrapped beanie weenies for breakfast, and then a morning of vigorous schoolwork. We ate lunch, and then Mom, Hannah and I headed to town. Tuesday is one of two weekly music lesson trips.
 I play the flute, guitar, and piano. Today's flute lesson seemed extra productive, and I also got to go to Barnes and Noble. While there, I happened to find out that Inheritance, the last book in the Eragon series came out. I have been waiting for this book for a while now, and sure happenstance (a lovely word, don't you agree?)  led me to the bookstore to find it. I bought it, and Brisingr, the 3rd book. I already owned the first two.

Yesterday we went to the mall. I finally got to go to Macy's and smell Wonderstruck, which I'm totally in love with. If any of you want to know what to get me for Christmas, that would be it. 

PS. The pictures are from 'The Old Town Plaza'. It's totally magical there, folks.

PPS. Black and white, or color?


1 comment:

Annaliese said...

Sounds like a good day! I really want to try out Wonderstruck too... I love perfumes :-)

xoxo Miss ALK

followers