It's been a gorgeous, bittersweet week, with birds singing, a breeze blowing, and people sitting out on the porch drinking coffee. Or at least wanting to. There are gorgeous flowers blooming inside and outside our house, and trees are almost bare.
My brother Nate (who's 11) is becoming better and better at photography. Example:
Many people are speaking about wanderlust at the moment. I have a wanderlust, I am aching to go to Europe. To England, Germany, Rome, Greece, and the like. Mom and Dad have been to Germany once before, and along with all the beautiful pictures, they brought home a cuckoo clock, and a sliver candelabra.
Practically every hour I have to seek out my Wonderstruck perfume sample and smell it, I love it so much. I find it amusing what the lady in the store sprayed it on for my sample.
My older sister Hannah is a very accomplished pianist. So we often find ourselves singing complicated musical pieces she's left stuck in our heads. For the past couple weeks it's been The Maple Leaf Rag.
After buying Inheritance, I read it all on the same day. It was a good ending to the series, although I didn't like some parts. It's one of only 3 series I own myself.
It's my youngest brother (and sibling) Sam's ninth birthday today. Hannah and Nate are planning a cake, we have some family and friends coming over for supper, and we will probably be doing something else for it as well.
I promise to post pictures of the cake when it's been decorated. Honest, I do!
And then here's the birthday boy himself.
Today, life is good.
pe es: Anyone else watch CMA awards on Wednesday? Taylor Swift won Entertainer of the Year. My week has been made. Oh, and she was gorgeous while doing it.
pe pe es: I notice I have eleven followers. Is that not fitting?
2 comments:
Okay, I so would not be happy if I stopped thinking about boys. Valid point. And your 111111 moment was rather epic. Loved it. And yes. Ship JB hair guy right on over!
@elise: glad you liked;) and I will, right away!
Oh, and how magical is it when you say you have eleven followers, and immediately get a twelfth? It's magically magical, folks!
Post a Comment