'As the morning flew by, I watched a blanket of snow cover the earth, or at least as far as I can see. I smiled in content, and grabbed a book. Slippers on, I walked into the living room and curled up by the fireplace. As I lost myself in my book, I remembered with satisfaction how much I love snowy Saturdays.'
This is how my post would begin if I were a good writer like Carlotta or Jocee, and if I had a fireplace. What happened in the real world is this:
Hannah and I jumped up and down in my bedroom a couple times, and then we each grabbed a book.
We put on sweatshirts, hats, coats and mittens.
I made us hot chocolate, and we headed out onto the porch.
I also grabbed my camera, and snapped some pictures, because even though I haven't been looking forward to winter, now that it's here, I find myself wondering how I ever got along without it. It's just so pretty. :)
Right after this picture was taken, I made all sorts of footprints on those stairs.
We still have little pumpkins on the porch from fall, and I think they look really cute in snow.
It took me forever to get this shot, but I'm so happy with it!
Mom's flower boxes are full of snow now.
How was your Saturday? Mine was cold (30 degrees) but I haven't had a better day in a while.
Have a wonderful week, friends!
1 comment:
miss ellie, in response to your comment:
i don't charge at le moment. because the blog is a bit too small for that/i don't have a paypal account/i'm so new at this. have a loverly day!! :))
-jocee <3
Post a Comment