A couple of my blogging friends have joined a blog party, and I decided to do so as well. It's just such a clever idea and it helps you get to know eachother better.
First a quick intro:
I'm a teenage Christian girl, who loves Taylor Swift music, sparkles, making home movies, and hanging out with friends. I am super gullible, I trip over everything, including my toes, and I really don't like describing myself. ;)
1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
I am obsessed with Taylor Swift, and seriously I don't know anyone who knows as much about her. Seriously, I wish I could be just like her.. to a certain extent...
2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
Rivendell, or Hobbiton, from the Lord of the Rings... SOOO pretty. 3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
Probably my guitar, and the kitchen. ;)4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes, I do, very much so. Well, I really like all the disney princess movies....5} What is your favorite household chore?
You mean I'm supposed to have a favorite? Well, I guess mine would have to be any chores in the kitchen (besides washing dishes, of course), because then I can be rocking out to music. 6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
I've never been to a coffee shop.7} What is your favorite pizza topping?
sausage and deluxe8} Waffles or pancakes?
waffles, although I'm not sure why..9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Runebound, at the moment. I played it on Sunday, and I won! (this is very unusal in any game for me...)10} Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Maybe ;)11} Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, but someday maybe...12} Do you make your bed every morning?
I'm getting better at it. But still, no way. 13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Picasso. His paintings are just so cool!14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
I'm a sliding-in-her-socks-on-hardwood-floors type of girl.15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
I don't think whoever wrote this question has seen under my bed ;) Probably photos, videos, and money. 16} What's your favorite condiment?
Mayonnaise. And yes, I do know that's ridiculous. 17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
Yeah, actually, I think I might have on my dad last year... I think I missed him though. I don't agree with nachos, apparently.18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Umm, probably watching the video of me trying to play the oboe. It's pathetic.
19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
Tim Mcgraw, by Taylor Swift...
So I hope you know a little more about me, and if you have any more q's, I'd love to answer!
ps, I have a post for tomorrow that I'm really excited for, stay tuned!
3 comments:
loved these! :)
You've never been to a coffee shop? oh dear! ;)
this was so cool! wait. you've NEVER been to a coffee shop? good Lord. we're going to have to remedy that.
and to be a sponsor:
it helps to have an etsy. it really does.
you can make something and donate it to a giveaway!
and also, i'd need a button that would link back to your blog/etsy shop/etc.
that's pretty much it! :))
-jocee <3
Nope I've never been to one. It's a sad thing. I am going to go to one soon.
Post a Comment