10/10/2011

Memories Monday

I've decided that on Mondays I would post about some good memories  I remember, or make on that Monday. I thought it might be fun for you guys ;)

A couple weeks ago we went with another family to Camp Luther. It is in northern Wisconsin, in the pine woods. A lovely place. Here are some of my favorite photos from that trip.




And then Hannah did a small photo shoot with me by the lake there. 










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the first and last picture!
I like this idea!

Becca :) said...

cool pics!! it looks soo pretty there!

Eleonore Mumme said...

@Becca :) it is beautiful there!
@Ashlyn Nicole, thanks! I'm glad you like!

Annaliese said...

The picture of the pine trees with the sunlight is amazing!

xoxo Miss ALK

http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com


P.S. I was reading through your posts and saw that you're a new blogger- welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :-) And I *love* your blog name!

Sara said...

These are cool! Awesome job. :) I really love the last couple!

followers