- Halloween; All costumes are finally done, and we are completely ready for Monday. See the last two costumes at the bottom
- the end of Les Miserables, which I am currently reading. It might take me a while, I'm on page 50 of 1400 ;)
- Reformation Sunday, I love singing all the hymns!
- A haircut, I should hopefully be getting one this coming week!
- The beginning of piano lessons
- the fun of fall clothes shopping
- the hustle and bustle of thanksgiving (yes I'm early, but I like Thanksgiving)
- doing a Lord of the Rings marathon, which is something we always do around Halloween
and now my little brothers, (and then a couple of our three little hobbits)
Photos by Hannah
What are you guys excited for?


2 comments:
mmmmm. probably thanksgiving? It's my favorite holiday. :)
Nice pics!! you did a good job on the costumes!! idk i'm also excited for thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment