7/12/2014
The One About Miranda//England 2014 Part VI
This girl, you guys. She breaks my heart every time I think about her. Dear little Miss Miranda Panda, who threw her arms around me and told me she loved me so. Who gave me thousands of kisses and cuddles, who brightened my day everyday for three weeks. Who played the most realistic games this world will ever see. Who has to name grapes after people before she can consume them. Who has a stuffed animal dog named Dog and a stuffed animal moose named Gorgeous. Who sat on my lap and sang hymn number 542 until I wanted to cry. Who asked me daily for the first week if I could stay for four weeks, or five weeks, or forever, before forgetting that I would ever leave. Who sang to me Down By the Station at least once a day, and let me read millions of books to her. Who is loved by everyone who meets her and who keeps my heart a thousand miles away from my body.
My dear little moose, Miss Miranda, I love you and miss you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment