3/15/2013

I'm Only Me When I'm With You














I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this girl. Best friends since we were four, we rely on each other for everything, and I can't think of anyone better to confide in. The jokes she tells, the places we've been, her smiles, the laughs we've had, the way we cry on each other's shoulders, the songs we sing, the plans we've made, everything I associate with her, they are all some of the best memories I have. It's been a week since I left her house, and I miss her really dreadfully and I don't want to wait until July to see her again. I don't know how to explain just how much I miss her, but I'm sure you have a best friend and therefore you know. Lydia is one of the most brilliant people I will ever know, and, if our plans turn out, in 15 years we'll be running our own bakery together, singing and dramatically destroying recipes, and then laughing and making the best of it. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends are an amazing invention.
Love this post, you both look so gorgeous.
Thanks for following my blog!
Bethy xxx

Alyianna said...

Love the pictures. :) You are so lucky to be blessed with such a good friend.

followers