9/03/2012

Summer Friends









Images from where I work


'if I don't see you again, have a good year, and I'll see you next year. and if I don't, I hope I see you somehow anyway. ' she waved goodbye and drove away. there's something bittersweet about the work year being over. whilst I'm glad to be over the exhaustion, the constant running, and the heat, I'm not ready to give up all the friends I've made; girl friends who giggle and talk about hairstyles, and guys who joke around and share work stories. today I said goodbye to the first of them, who's wonderfully bubbly personality is one I'm going to miss these next couple months. school's just around the corner, and I'm receiving it with open arms, but I don't want to say goodbye to this group of kids; my summer friends.

1 comment:

Simply_Katie said...

I really adore these pictures! The footprint is inspired!!

followers