Hannah posed for a photo shoot this afternoon. Here are some of my favorites.
There's a patch of flowers in my grandma's backyard that bring gorgeous colors to the portraits.
We were taking pictures of her reading, as you might have noticed.
Also, the lovely Orla asked me to describe the personality I call purple. It's somewhat hard to explain, but people who are purple are my favorites. They are always the one having the most fun, they are funny, unique, strong-willed, and kind.
Purple people can always make you laugh. Think of that one person who will never fail to cheer you up, and who makes other people jealous of how close you are to him/her. That person is purple.
3 comments:
Oh I love it, Ellie! :) The photos and your description of 'Purple' mixed perfectly to create such a feel-good post. And the weather here is so lovely today, that I am now in an extremely good mood. :) x
Hannah + LOTR-reading + flowers = amazingawesomelove.
Abbie /// XOXOX
@Orla: Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I love getting comments from you!
@Abbie: I know, those are three of my favorite things!!
Post a Comment