Life at the moment means an open window, listening to the birds sing.
Life at the moment means going to town in a skirt and tanktop, and being warm.
Life at the moment is doing schoolwork, and enjoying it. (what?)
Life at the moment is cuddling with my 3 year old cousin as she affectionally greets her favorite movie characters. (Ellie, that's Frodo! And Sam!)
Life at the moment is pretending I don't have a blog. (sheepish smile.)
Life at the moment means scones for breakfast.
Life at the moment means going to Barnes and Noble, reading the first chapter of Mockingjay, and then having to leave.
Life at the moment means an ongoing Psych marathon with Hannah.
Life at the moment means going to my Grandma's house on Sunday. (I should've posted about it a lot sooner apparently. ;)
Life at the moment means looking forward to home-made pizza.
Life at the moment is singing the same song over and over again. When it has no words.
Life at the moment is describing people, places, and things with the personality I call purple.
Life at the moment means inserting pictures that have nothing to do with the post.
Life at the moment is wonderful.
(Photo by my mom)

4 comments:
Your mom took that picture? Where was she and why wasn't I with her? Or was I?
Oh, and I am so glad to hear that you're enjoying your geometry, Latin, and Hammer of God homework that I assigned you! Life at the moment is therefore good for me also!
Love you,
Dad
Mom took that picture at the North Shore, dad, so yes, you were there ;)
And it's hard not to enjoy any schoolwork in this weather. Can we do Latin on the porch from now on?
And I like the Hammer Of God, it's a lot like Crime and Punishment...
Xoxo,
Ellie
I am so curious to hear more about what you consider to be 'purple'. :) Wanna let us in on the secret? x
Hi Ellie love mamaw
Post a Comment