12/16/2011

Day 1, of Fellowship Celebration

Yesterday marked the start of our 3 day long Lord of The Rings party. Yay! Us kids tried this last year, and it was really fun. We haven't invited anyone else to this......... yet. (Insert Smeagolistic grin here :) What we did is I made lembas bread, we played the LOTR Fellowship game we own, and then sat down to watch both discs of the extended edition. Then we slept downstairs. Oh, and of course we decorated the basement for the occasion. Hannah and Abby made a chain of One Rings, while I worked on making a Happy Birthday sign. It resembled (quite well, I think..) Bilbo's sign from The Fellowship. I will post pictures later when Hannah puts them on the computer. On the agenda for tonight: the Two Towers... ;)

3 comments:

Emily Rose said...

Hey! Found you through Jocee at The Cupcake Dictionary.:) I love your blog title!:)

Jocee said...

that's so cool! lord of the rings is beast. seriously.
also, unfortunately i did not send the letter, since apparently johnny lives in france most of le time, so, i dunno when i'll actually send it.
BUT, i do think i'll take you up on writing a letter to william. that'd be so cool, eh? :))
-jocee <3

Eleonore Mumme said...

Ahh thanks Emily!

And Jocee, I agree. Totally! You should. ;)

followers